Link shrink abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that suits the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by Link shrink (such as Link shrink ) that's claimed to be infringing, during which case we'll make a good-faith plan to contact the one that submitted the affected material in order that they'll make a counter-notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Link shrink does not control content hosted on third party websites, and cannot remove content from sites it does not own or control. If you're the copyright owner of content hosted on a third-party site, and you've got not authorized the utilization of your content, please contact the administrator of that website directly to have the content removed.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you'll wish to contact a lawyer to raised understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to suits Creative Commons’ rights and obligations under the DMCA and, especially, section 512(c), and don't constitute legal advice.
Notice of Infringing Material
To file a notice of infringing material on a site owned or controlled by Link shrink, please provide a notification containing the following details:
• The Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the works claimed to be infringed or if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (for example titles, authors, any registrations or tracking numbers, URLs);
• Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the materials that are claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the page that contains the materials);
• Your contact pieces of information so that we can contact you (for example, your address, telephone numbers, email address);
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in (2) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• The statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owners of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
• Your physical or electronic signature.
Then send this notice to [email protected]